- All courses listed here are open to exchange students and will be taught in English
- In order to be eligible for exchange studies at Uppsala University, students must take a minimum of 22.5 ECTS credits worth of courses in our faculties.
- All exchange students are automatically covered by an insurance policy taken by Uppsala University called Student IN
- Cost of Living
- International Student Guide
- Restricted subject areas for exchange students:
- Business courses – entry requirements vary considerably.
- Law courses – at least two years of prior full time Law studies are required.
- Medicine – as clinical courses in Medicine require knowledge of fluent Swedish and are very competitive, these courses rarely accept exchange students.
- Natural Sciences including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Engineering - no entry-level courses are available; students must have strong academic backgrounds within these subjects and meet the entry requirements described in the course description.
- Places on courses taught in Swedish for those with enough Swedish language skills, can be offered if space is available. Students will be notified of the decision only after the national (Swedish) admission process
- Language class for exchange students ( Free for exchange students)
- Basic Swedish language courses run part time and as evening classes, throughout the semester and for 7.5 academic ECTS credit.
- Complementary English language courses are offered in Uppsala but not for academic credit. Students are required to have sufficient knowledge of English on arrival.
- A Language Workshop is available to students in need.