|2. ||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0 或 全民英檢高級，This minimum level is required for the students to be able to follow the courses taught in English.。|
|3. ||具法語檢定成績 B2(中高級) 級以上。|
Classes begin: 1st September (Special information session is mandatory to get the authorization to registrate at university)
Classes end: Mid-January
Exam periods:Mid-December or January (it depends on the level and the disciplines)
Classes begin: Mid-January or February
Classes end: Mid-June
Exam periods:Mid-May or June
*Registration at university is only carried out after your arrival in Grenoble
- Students are required to attend the orientation.
- Full time course load per semester:
Licence 1 – 2 - 3 (Undergraduate) : 60 ECTS/YEAR 180 ECTS
Master 1 - 2 (graduate) : 60 ECTS/YEAR 120 ECTS
- Course catalog: 參考此頁面
- Coming to the University as part of an exchange programme
- Special language courses for exchange students: UJF organizes and finances 2 sessions of French classes each year from September to December and from January to April (a total of 20 hours per session, 2 hours a week). Each student is asked to take a mandatory test in French in order to form different groups by level. Further information will be provided after registration with your International Relations coordinator.
- Living expenses (estimates):Food 200€/month: 3,25€ /meal with student ticketPhone / Internet : from 30€ to 50€ /month Transportation :Tramway student Pass 20€ / month (Grenoble metropolitan area),Bike rental: 15 €/mois à Grenoble (+ deposit),French Health Insurance : about 215 €/ year,Civil liability Insurance : about 25 €, Housing: from €160 to €600+ / month
- 保險要求：In France Health Insurance is mandatory. Whatever your nationality is, you are entitled to register at the Student Social Security Coverage. For your administrative registration, you must take out the French Social Security (cost : 213 Euros). Students who come to France for an exchange of less than three months and students who are over 28 years old cannot take out the French Social Security, they will have to take out insurance in their country of origin or a private insurance in France.
- 簽證要求：須獲得法國官方簽證，The visa delivered by the French Consulate abroad will be long-stay visas and equivalent to a first residence permit.
- On main university campus: Health Center provides free consultations during regular office hours.
- Room in a conventional university Hall : 160 to 250 €uros / month (very basic accommodation)
- Room in a renovated university Hall : 300 to 600 €uros / month
- Studio flat (one room) or small flat (one room and a kitchen) : 450 to 600 €uros / month