|2. ||TOEFL iBT 92 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
|3. ||具德語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上。|
- 該校主要授課語言為德語，僅具備英語能力證明之同學需自行確認可供選讀之課程。該校要求每學期需選讀 30 ECTS，僅選讀英語授課課程若未達標準，該校有權拒收。
- The courses at RUB are credited with credit points (CP). 1 CP is equal to 1 ECTS.
- For students who intend on doing project work or a Master’s thesis at RUB, it is important to establish contact with a supervisor at RUB before arrival. The International Office can help find a supervisor. In order to contact the right department, we need to know which subject the project will be carried out in.
- Dates for exams are set by each faculty. However, exams usually takeplace in the last week of the lectures or the week afterwards. Pleasenote, they may also take place later (e.g. in Engineering orEconomics).
- Courses / areas not opened to exchange students: Only on special request, depending on each case: • MA Human Rights • MA Humanitarian Assistance • MA Development Management • MA European Culture and Economy • Psychology
- 該校交換生計畫請參考此網頁 / 該校課程資訊請參考此網頁
Accommodation Between € 260 and € 400 in a dormitory; Between € 300 and € 500 in a private apartment
Licence Fee (TV taxes) Approx. € 18
Food Approx. € 150
Academic Expenses Approx. € 40
Personal Expenses Approx. € 150 (depending on personal needs)
Health Insurance Approx. € 90
There are no tuition fees, however, each student must pay a semester contribution fee (approx. €320 per semester) which includes a travel ticket for public transport.
- 該校保險要求: Students from European countries who have the “European Health Insurance Card” do not need to take out health insurance in Germany. Students from Turkey can bring the form “TA 11” from their own health insurance company. Students from outside Europe can register for German student health insurance that costs approx. € 80 per month.